back to the top

Back to Top

15 July 2018

The Carneys | Family Session

       Over the years, I have really enjoyed getting to know the Carney family. I have been babysitting for them for a couple of years, and there is never a dull moment when I am "on duty"! They were kind enough to invite me on their family vacation to the Outer Banks this summer, and they even made me an honorary Carney by giving me a "T-name" (all of their names start with a T). I had never been to the Outer Banks before, and that is where Terra grew up going, so it was really neat to hear about all of her stories. I really am so thankful they invited me. I had a lot of fun, got to know them better, and had lots of laughs! While we were at the beach, I was able to take some family pictures for them! Here are a few of my favorites...
























____________________

As always, I hope you enjoyed looking through this photos as much as I did taking them.

Sydney
  

No comments:

Post a Comment