back to the top

Back to Top

17 July 2017

Ocean and Coral Creative Wedding Suites | Styled Shoot

Hello, Folks!

I am coming at you again with a couple more wedding suites from Ocean and Coral Creative! The owner, Kathy Leonard, does simply amazing & beautiful work! 
When I received the suites in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised by the top-notch quality of the paper, calligraphy, design... pretty much everything! 
Another cool thing is that Kathy runs her business out of Charlotte, NC, which is fairly local to me!
She was amazing to work with, and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

If you are in the market for wedding invitations/suites, Kathy is definitely your girl!
Go check out her website: oceanandcoralcreative.com

Here are a few of the photos from the styled shoot featuring two different wedding suites.

SUITE ONE
Suite one is absolutely gorgeous - am I right? I love the green foliage she designed. So pretty. And the green envelope makes the gold calligraphy pop so well!

 
























SUITE TWO

Suite two was more fun and bold with bright colors! She sent two different envelopes to go with the suite and I love them both! Isn't her envelope calligraphy just to die for? I love the floral envelope liners as well...
















Thanks for stopping by y'all! I hope y'all had a great Monday.

Sydney



Email: sydneyaphoto@gmail.com | Pinterest: @sammerck | Instagram: @sydneyaphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment