back to the top

Back to Top

14 July 2017

Wedding Suite from A Mint Macaroon | Styled Shoot

Hey Friends!

I am coming to you with a super exciting collaboration I did with Rebecca from A Mint Macaroon. 

When I initially reached out to Rebecca, she was so sweet! Her style is so cute and fresh! She is so easy to work with, and I can't wait to collab again in the future. 
She sent me the wedding suite along with a cute handwritten note (always a huge plus especially for us girls in the South) -- what a personal touch! 

Anyways, I loved the shade of blue she added to the background of the suite, and how she found a way to add pops of color with the pink and green color. Beautiful. 
I hope y'all enjoy!

Also make sure to go check out her Instagram and Website!


Without further ado, here are the photos!




















Thanks y'all for stopping by! 
Isn't her design just gorgeous?!

I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!
Sydney


Email: sydneyaphoto@gmail.com | Pinterest: @sammerck | Instagram: @sydneyaphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment