back to the top

Back to Top

11 August 2017

8 Favorite Instagrammers/Bloggers





Sarah Vickers from Classy Girls Wear Pearls (@sarahkjp)
She is sooo classy.. let me tell you. Style goals for sure! 
All her photos are adorable & authentic.
I love following along her and her husband's journey with their clothing brand, KJP.


Angela from The Thrifty Pineapple (@thriftypineapple)
Angela is so adorable! I love following her account because she actually posts affordable clothing/accessories!
She's also so classy & super sweet!



Carly from A College Prepster (@carly)
I love following Carly because she her style is timeless. She also has a YouTube channel (I may or may not have watched every one of her videos).  I love her posts/photos when she travels.
I can really connect with her posts & she does a great job of reaching every demographic.



Kate from LoneStar Southern (@lonestarsouthern)
Kate has one of the most bubbly personalities. She seems SO sweet & genuine! 
Her outfits are always perfect - always bright and fun colors!



Julia from Gal Meets Glam (@juliaengel)
I remember seeing Julia's post on Pinterest a long time ago about how to style a ponytail! I just recently found her on Instagram. 
SHE LIVES IN CHARLESTON! 
She just moved, and I have loved following her and her husbands journey moving to wonderful South Carolina. 
Her style is so classy and timeless. 


Rachel from Something Delightful (@racheltimmerman)
Rachel's daughter is so so cute! Seeing her instagram stories make my day!
Her style is so pretty! She also includes some things about faith, which I really appreciate!

Emma from Dash of Serendipity (@dashofserendipity)
Emma is so cute and I love the fact that she is also in college! 
Plus, she has the cutest clothes!


Ashley from Ashley Brooke Designs (@ashleybrookedesigns)
She has the cutest stuff on her online shop, and she JUST launched some new products that are to die for (she collaborated with Tervis)! She also includes faith elements which I really love. She is just the sweetest, too! She always does a great job of engaging with her followers - something that is truly rare in the social media world.



______________________________________________


Who are some of your favorite Instagrammers/Bloggers?
Let me know in my most recent Instagram post or in the comments!


Sydney 


Instagram @classicallysydney | Pinterest @sammerck







No comments:

Post a Comment