back to the top

Back to Top

04 January 2018

2017 Favorites






ONE // HrydoFlask Water Bottle 
I used this stainless steal water bottle all throughout this past semester and loved it! It keeps my water super cold throughout the whole day, which is awesome! I also like that I am not drinking out of plastic. I purchased mine through Amazon, and I linked a similar one above.

TWO // Juice Beauty CC Cream and Concealer 
I loved this makeup this year, because it is organic and it works soooo well!

I purchased these over the summer when Nordstrom was having their anniversary sale. I love these flats so much and they are so comfortable! The Claire flats that I bought are unfortunately sold out, but I linked a similar pair!

These slacks were amazing for this year, because they were so comfortable and actually fit me! I have a really hard time finding slacks that fit me in the leg and in the waist and these are perfect!

I have worn these bathing suits for two summers now and I still love them just as much as I did when I first got them! They are the perfect mixture of modest but cute. They are handmade and amazing quality!

This perfume smells SO good. I love it because it is not overpoweringly sweet.

I use these pretty much everyday and I love the results they give me!

I kinda actually stole this from my mom (thanks mom), but it works so well and it is definitely worth getting. It removes so much extra dirt and makeup that a wash cloth and soap miss.

These running shoes are so comfortable and great for everyday wear or for working out.

TEN // Blue Sky + Day Designer Planner
I have talked about this planner in several other posts, but I still love it just as much! It is a must buy!

I linked a similar one but this jacket is soooo warm and I love the length.

TWELVE // Pearl Earrings
I wear pearl earrings just about everyday! I love them because they can either be dressed up or dressed down, and they go with everything!

THIRTEEN // Vera Bradley Perfume

This perfume smells clean and fresh! It's perfect for everyday wear!

FOURTEEN // L'Oreal Paris Mascara

I love this stuff! The formula works amazing and it makes my lashes look so long and not clumpy!

FIFTEEN // J. Crew Jeans

I have looked for years for a pair of jeans that fit me well and could never find any until I stumbled upon J. Crew's Jeans! I have bought 3 pairs within the past 4 months, because I love them so incredibly much! They fit perfectly and are great quality.

SIXTEEN // Kumbucha

It sounds so weird, but oh my word, it's sooooo good (and super healthy, too!). It has practically replaced Starbucks which is a win in my book. The brand I like is the Kevita Master Brew and my favorite flavors are the Pineapple Peach and Grapefruit.

SEVENTEEN // Alex and Ani Bracelets

I love these bracelets! They go with pretty much everything.

EIGHTEEN // Michael Kors Purse

Normally, I am not a huge fan of Michael Kors products, but I absolutely love this purse! The soft pink sold me. I linked a similar one above

NINETEEN // Burt's Bees Chapstick

Love this chapstick, lol. I am very picky about chapstick, but I love this!

TWENTY // Zuzu Luxe Powder Foundation

When I am not using the Juice Beauty CC Cream, I use this as a light foundation! The coverage is amazing and looks very natural! It is also organic which is great.

TWENTY-ONE // Kendra Scott Necklace

My boyfriend got this necklace for me for my birthday, and I have worn it pretty much everyday since. It is so dainty and goes perfectly with everything. 

TWENTY-TWO // Fossil Sunglasses

These sunglasses were perfect for this summer! 

TWENTY-THREE // Vera Bradley Tote

I love this tote for when I don't have to take a book bag to school. It fits a ton of stuff, and it looks super cute! I linked a similar one above.

TWENTY-FOUR // Hunter Rainboots
Totally worth every penny! I wore these a ton throughout last year, and they are perfect for wearing them on campus.

TWENTY-FIVE // Boot socks
These are a must have for cold, rainy winter days! They keep my feet so warm and they are really comfy



___________________


I'd love to hear what some of your favorites were in 2017! 


No comments:

Post a Comment