back to the top

Back to Top

01 July 2018

The Whitesides | Family Session

Taking family pictures for the Whitesides was so much fun! If y'all remember, I took newborn/family pictures for them right around this time last year. Samantha, Amber and Chandler's daughter, was just so sweet with her smiles (like always). As we all know, South Carolina summers are super hot and humid. With that being said, they were troopers (especially Amber) for enduring both of those things to get pictures. Anyways, I think they turned out super cute, and they really are such an adorable little family! Here are a few of my favorites from today. 


__________________












__________________


I hope you enjoyed looking through just a little sneak peek of their photos just as much as I did taking them!


Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment